Veterinary Practices & Pet Professionals
BUY CARTONS OF 24 BOOKS IN BULK!
The book costs LESS than the average loss/grieving card.
Only $2.95 each!
Coping With The Loss Of A Pet Book Carton of 24 Book $70.80 - A 80% Discount (originally $14.95 each/with discount $2.95 each)
$70.80 for a Carton of 24 Books & FREE Shipping/Handling
• An effective builder of
Client loyalty – for the price of an ordinary sympathy card.
• While moderate in cost, it is not tawdry or cheap and accurately reflects the high quality and character of your practice.
• A lasting gift and a constant reminder for your Client of your continued care and concern.
• Accurately reflects the high quality and character of your practice.
• Above everything else, Coping With The Loss Of A Pet provides real comfort and assistance to your Client in a time of need.
Dedicated Services Include:
• Free Shipping And Handling
• Gift Presentation Page – you may inscribe a permanent customized personal message to become a part of the book and be preserved for your client.
• Prompt Service – most orders are shipped the same or next business day, assuring timely delivery.
• Full Guarantee – should any copy of Coping With The Loss Of A Pet be unacceptable to you for any reason, your choice of an exchange, full credit, or refund will be arranged provided we are notified within 30 days of the order’s ship date.
A matter of GOOD flowing from GOOD . . . .
• Pet lovers have as friends others
who also love a pet. Your generous expression of care will not go without
notice – thus your gift becomes a HELPFUL AND EFFECTIVE BUILDER OF GOOD
• Bridge the interval of loss – pet lovers who have lost a beloved pet will usually – at some point – reinvest their love with another pet and will once again seek out your professional services.
• Create a LASTING BOND between you and your client in an ocean of good will.
". . . I have had the opportunity to read and recommend your book to many of my clients. Thank you so much for writing this compassionate, practical guide which has become an important resource for my clients."
--Paula S. Andreder, (former) Director, Counseling Services, ASPCA, New York, NY
"As a pet professional I applaud your efforts in publishing this book. Pets are so much a vital part of our lives and losing them is so devastating."
--Ann H., Ashland, MO
"Thank you for your compassionate and practical suggestions . . . contained in your book . . . provided us with the most helpful and straight-forward source of information."
--Christine N., Penbroke Pines, FL
". . . you can almost audibly hear Dr. Lemieux's soft, sensitive and caring voice lending a shoulder to lean on. The book truly touched my heart."
--Steve Dale, Nationally syndicated pet columnist.
Tribune Media Services, Inc.